Seifert Logistics Group delivers record sales
Positive business development due to growth in turnover and employees
- Turnover rises to 220 million euros
- Stable growth in the Contract Logistics and Forwarding divisions
- With the new logistics centre Ulm North, the motto for the anniversary year 2022 is: "Full speed ahead towards the future"
Simon Szczepanik becomes member of the management board at Seifert Polska
Seifert Polska, the Polish subsidiary of the Seifert Logistics Group from Ulm, has appointed Simon Szczepanik (34) as a member of the management board.
Seifert Logistics Center Hambach
41,000 square meters of warehouse space between Strasbourg and Metz on the A4 highway
After completion of the Seifert logistics centre in Hambach (France) in 2020, which was built in two construction phases, warehouse space is now available.
Seifert Logistics Group continues to focus on growth in the business field
The Seifert Logistics Group on track for the future
- 6.5 % increase in turnover to 210 million euros
- New management dual leadership with Christian Stoll and Axel Frey
- Marcel Vogelmann strengthens the SLG team as new managing director
- Julian Seifert joins the family business in the third generation
Seifert Logistics Group: Growth with perspectives
Seifert Logistics Group attaches great importance to employer attractiveness - and success proves the Ulm-based company right. The transport and logistics company received the "Top Job" award from the hands of former Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel on the 28th February in Berlin. The "Top Job" …
Younger management team for the Seifert Logistics Group
- New dual leadership - Managing Directors Christian Stoll (COO) and Axel Frey
- Marcel Vogelmann expands the management board as Chief Performance Officer (CPO)
- Entry of the 3rd generation - Julian Seifert strengthens the Controlling / Digitization department
Seifert Logistics Group is an
Authorised Economic Operator “AEO”
The status of Authorised Economic Operator "AEO" is a customs authorisation, originating from the European Commission (Directorate-General Taxes and Customs Union), enshrined in the Union Customs Code (UCC) and its Implementing Regulation (IR) and Delegated Regulation (DA). The concept of …
Heroic tales at the Seifert Logistics Group
Jana Giuliano is … a real logistics hero.
- 1 forklift
- 10 metres in height
- 5 centimetres of clearance
Harald Seifert is rejuvenating the top of the company
Thomas Müllerschön new CEO of the Seifert Logistics Group
- Ulm logistics group brings in the next generation to top management
- Thomas Müllerschön has extensive board-level experience
- Harald Seifert becomes Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Seifert Logistics Group, continuing to play a role in the company
Ulm – the Seifert Logistics Group has …
Movement at the top of the Seifert Logistics Group.
Introducing the management board
Thomas Müllerschön (CEO) takes on his role as the successor to Harald Seifert. Besides Thomas Müllerschön, the SLG management board also includes Christian Stoll (COO), Markus Alander (CFO) and Dario Dante Oncsak (CHRO). The sole shareholder Harald Seifert will …